Here are the top 10 programs watched in the last 10 day on WIMZTV Roku.
1. Mr. Ed – The Beneficiary (TV)
2. The Beverly Hillbillies – The Clampetts Strike Oil (TV)
3. The Dick Van Dyke Show – Hustling the Hustler (TV)
4. The Three Stooges – Disorder in the Court (short)
5. Bugs Bunny – The Falling Hare (cartoon)
6. Superman – The Mad Scientist (cartoon)
7. You Bet Your Life Classic Clip (TV)
8. The Little Rascals – Mush n Milk (short)
9. Rescue from Gilligan’s Island (movie)
10. The Three Stooges – Malice in the Palace (short)
What a great 1st week. Over 10,000 people installed WIMZTV on their Roku in our first week. Thank you.
We are averaging a 4.5 out of 5 star ratings and are on the top of the What’s New section for Roku.
After just a few days of launching the WIMZTV Channel on Roku, thousands have added our channel and have been enjoying our collection of classic television and movies. Here are the Top 10 videos viewed this week.
1. Mr. Ed – The Beneficiary
2. The Three Stooges – Disorder in the Court
3. Superman (cartoon) – The Mad Scientist
4. The Beverly Hillbillies – The Clampetts Strike Oil
5. The Green Hornet Strikes Again – Episode 1 Flaming Havoc
6. The Dick Van Dyke Show – Hustling the Hustler
7. Bugs Bunny (cartoon) – The Falling Hare
8. Rescue from Gilligan’s Island (movie)
9. The Little Rascals – Mush n Milk
10. Dragnet – The Big Producer
We are thrilled to announce that ROKU has approved and published the WIMZTV Channel.
You can find WIMZTV in the Channel Store under “New” and “Movies & TV” or “Search”
You can also add the channel through your web browser for your ROKU by following this link and adding the channel. https://channelstore.roku.com/details/110331/wimztv
Happy Shemptember everyone. The Three Stooges classic Malice in the Palace was released on this day, September 1, 1949.
Malice in the Palace
Starring Shemp Howard, Moe Howard and Larry Fine
Set in a desert land, the Three Stooges (Shemp, Larry & Moe) run a restaurant, the boys set out to recover the stolen Rootin Tootin diamond.
Born on this day, June 1, 1926, the iconic Marilyn Monroe. Here’s the trailer for ‘Some Like it Hot’ where she shined in one of the funniest films of all-time. What’s your favorite Marilyn movie.
She also stars in Home Town Story now playing here on WIMZTV
Born on this day, June 1, 1939, Cleavon Little, the versatile actor floored audiences in the Mel Brooks classic ‘Blazing Saddles.’ Little amassed an impressive 61 acting credits before passing away at the young age of 53.
Happy Birthday to Joan Collins who was born on May 23, 1933. The sexy star is best known for iconic TV role as Alexis Carrington from ‘Dynasty’ (1981-1989). Her impressive 128 IMDb acting credits include numerous TV shows ranging from classics ‘Star Trek’ & ‘Batman’ to current shows ‘The Royals’ and ‘Benidorm.’ She is in the upcoming ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie.’ The photo is from ‘Esther and the King (1960)’ in which she plays the lead.
“Calling Dr. Bombay, calling Dr. Bombay.”
Born on this day, May 11, 1927, Bernard Fox is one of TV’s most lovable and recognizable actors. Best known for his over-the-top, dry-witted, character, Dr. Bombay on Bewitched.
With 113 acting credits Fox has appeared on numerous hit shows:
- The Partridge Family
- I Dream of Jeannie
- F Troop
- The Flintstones
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- McHale’s Navy
- The Andy Griffith Show
- I Spy
- The Monkees
- Barnaby Jones
- Love American Style
- Fantasy Island
- The Love Boat
- The Jeffersons
- Hogan’s Heroes
- The Wild Wild West
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Hart to Hart
- Lou Grant
- Knight Rider
- The Love Boat
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
- Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers
- … and so many more (IMDb.com)
In addition to his tremendous TV resume, Fox starred in several big screen classics including James Cameron’s Titanic (1997) and the Brendan Fraser action-packed The Mummy (1999). He also lent his voice to Disney’s The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. He also starred in fun family films Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo and Munster, Go Home!
Born on this day, April 30, 1923. Al Lewis was best known as Grandpa in ‘The Munsters’ and as Leo Schnauser in ‘Car 54, Where Are You.’ Did you know that he had Ph.D. in child psychology from Columbia University? He taught school and wrote two children’s books.